I See Dallas offers unique city experiences in one-of-a-kind vehicles: a vintage Cadillac Fleetwood limousine (5 passengers) and a small school bus (10 passengers). Come see the facets of Dallas that locals love! We offer a “Brews Cruise” for craft beer enthusiasts, ghost tours, photography tours, a vintage shopping tour and a street art tour. We’re also happy to work with you on a custom excursion.
We love Dallas and want you to see a side of our city that you wouldn’t see on a traditional tour.
Co-owners, Mark Roberts and Cari Weinberg, are experts in off-the-beaten path Dallas fun and experiences. Both are lovers of craft beer, history, art, and a good Dallas tale. They have been deeply involved with all things Dallas during their decades as residents of the city.
- Founded and runs Rockers vs Mods, a weekend event that brings together people interested in vintage Vespa scooters and European motorcycles for group rides and activities
- Founded “Italy to Paris, the World Rally of Texas,” a whimsical car rally that goes through Texas cities featuring European names. Drivers must have cars manufactured before 1990, with price tags below $2500
- Has been a member of the Deep Ellum Association Board – group dedicated to preserving the history of and protecting the Deep Ellum neighborhood
- Owned The Pawn Gallery, a Deep Ellum art gallery specializing in outsider art
- Works as a concierge at a downtown Dallas hotel
- Is an urban nature explorer who loves local hiking and kayaking in the Trinity River
- Has helped run Art Conspiracy, a street-level art collective that brings together 100+ artists to create work for a lively charity auction benefitting local creative causes
- Played keyboards in Lovie, an all-girl band, that played for almost 10 years and recorded and released two albums
- Started her career as a TV news reporter, specializing in courts and crime, but with a passion for feature stories – especially local lore